Juniper SRX series eBook is a perfect guide for those who are seeking to have in depth knowledge on Juniper SRX series. This eBook helps one in understanding some of the basic concepts like operating, deploying and configuring Juniper SRX series network device. So if you are that networking mind who love to learn configuring juniper SRX series network device this is the answer for your quest. This book is authored by Brad Woodberg who works as a is a product line manager for SRX at Juniper Networks and Rob Cameron who is a principal engineer at a Silicon Valley startup who also worked for eight years at Juniper Networks.
Description of Juniper SRX series ebook:
This complete field guide, authorized by Juniper Networks, is the perfect hands-on reference for deploying, configuring, and operating Juniper’s SRX Series networking device. Authors Brad Woodberg and Rob Cameron provide field-tested best practices for getting the most out of SRX deployments, based on their extensive field experience.
Updated and revised, this edition of Junos Security shows you how to use SRX gateways to address an array of network requirements—including IP routing, intrusion detection, attack mitigation, unified threat management, and WAN acceleration. Along with case studies and troubleshooting tips, each chapter provides study questions and lots of useful illustrations.
- Explore SRX components, platforms, and various deployment scenarios
- Learn best practices for configuring SRX’s core networking features
- Leverage SRX system services to attain the best operational state
- Deploy SRX in transparent mode to act as a Layer 2 bridge
- Configure, troubleshoot, and deploy SRX in a highly available manner
- Design and configure an effective security policy in your network
- Implement and configure network address translation (NAT) types
- Provide security against deep threats with AppSecure, intrusion protection services, and unified threat management tools
About the Authors:
Brad Woodberg, JNCIE-M, JNCIE-SEC, et al, is a product line manager for SRX at Juniper Networks. He is co-author of Junos Security (O’Reilly), Juniper Networks NetScreen(Syngress), and Juniper Networks SSL VPN (Syngress).
Rob Cameron, principal engineer at a Silicon Valley startup, worked for eight years at Juniper Networks. He’s the co-author of Junos Security (O’Reilly) and Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen & SSG Firewalls (Syngress).
This Juniper srx series book is being published by O’Reilly Media and will be available from 28th June 2013. Till then if you want to order the juniper srx series book you can pre order it on Amazon. This book weighs 1.5 pounds and has 1020 pages.